Thursday 17 May 2012

Things I can't fucking wait for

Hey guys at the moment I'm feeling really down. I have only 120 pounds in my bank account, no house to move into at the moment and no bitch to make me a sadwitch (Just kidding I'm not that kind of guy lol) and the reason why I said sadwitch was because I am feeling quite sad at the moment so instead of sitting here and wollowing in my own anxiety I decided to write another riveting post about things of real importance to everyone. This is my another list and this time it is about things I can't wait for because I need something to cheer me up. The reason why the numbers on the list is in capitol letters is because.

NUMBER ONE: The curry I am going to have later.

Curry is a really important part of our culture and we actually invented it, hence why you get loads of indian take aways nowadays. I love Indian people so therefore I have decided to microwave a curry later to celebrate Indian culture. So this is number one.

NUMBER TWO: Going to ATP next week

All Tommorows Parties is an absoluetley brilliant festival where you can see loads of bands and shit that no one knows and everyone pretends that their all hip and cool and stuff and I'm going to go to ATP to do just that.

NUMBER THREE: Going to Cheapskates next week.

I can't really remember much of when I went to Cheapskates but that was because I was passed out on this sofa most of the time but Cheapskates is an absolutely wanderous place in Soho that's only there on Wedesdays, Vodka and Cokes are only £1.00 and you can get absolutely shit faced really quickly which is why I am going again and I will probably end up passing out like last time but that's well funny and people will respect you more in society for doing this.

NUMBER FOUR: Queen Josh's Party next week.

Basically my friend at Uni is having a party and we all have to dress up in suits or something. I've got a suit and I am dressing up, there is going to be this paddling pool with loads of booze in and I will take loads of booze from the paddling pool and will probably pass out again. So basically that's two nights a week I will be passing out, which makes me the height of the Alpha Male in today's society.

NUMBER FIVE: Nothing else really

Basically I'm just really looking forward to life in general. I may have 120 pounds or whatever but that doesn't mean I can't have a good time, I realist that I was being an absolute cretin for moaning about it and now I am raring to take up the challenge of being a skint and I will just see how it goes. I might find other ways of making money like maybe starting up a Covers band with people and playing shit gigs at pubs.

So anyway there you had it. I told you writing this would make me happier and it has, check out my next post where I will be talking about more interlectual shit like this init. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment