Friday 18 May 2012

Haydn's really good idea of the day: Discount Drugs

I don't see why the government has made drugs illegal because let's face it you can make a shit load of money out of Dealing Drugs. Obviously this isn't from personal experience but my friend deals Cannabis and I can tell you he makes like 150 pounds at a time, he is a rich bastard and I reckon if I dealt Cannabis I would be filthy rich too but I just don't get how shops like Tesco's, Sainsbury's or Asda havn't caught on to the fact that dealing drugs is a fucking brilliant money maker. I can just imagine Tesco's doing Tesco's value cannabis or heroin or something, I just find it a bit annoying that stores havn't caught on to this obviously brilliant idea but obviously when they read this they will think it's amazing and want to do it cause they will probably read it so here it is. My next post will be about something else that is highly relevant and shit. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment