Monday 14 May 2012

Hockey Players

Ok so this is a bit of a rant really, I don't get annoyed very often and when I do it's for a good reason like I run out of Bacon, but this thing just takes the biscuit. About 10 hockey players have just moved in to my Uni and Eugine the infamous black man was behind the move. They are going to be loud and obnoxious and if they think that they can get away with it they've got another thing coming, so I've pretty much come up with a plan to make their stay here as miserable as possible, and make them not want to act like complete twats. I know one Hockey Player and he is alright and shit but I bet these people are wankers. So here is a list of the top 5 things that I or anyone in Sassoon should do to make them have a really shit time in Sassoon. Here it is:

1. Take them on a night out but go to The Tavern.

2. Post threatening messages under their doors to make them scared then they run away.

3. Chuck eggs in the shower so that when they go for a shower their feet get all Eggy.

4. Tell really crap jokes to them so that they think we are all weird and will want to leave.

5. Ask awkward questions about their families back home so that they all think we are weird and want to leave.

6. Smoke loads of pot and pretend that we are all druggies.

7. Give them evils/hate full looks so that they feel threatened and want to leave.

8. Get them drunk then get them to have a night out in Brixton.

9. Bang on their doors loads at ridiculous times in the morning like 5AM or something, without waking anyone else up who actually lives in Sassoon obviously.

10. Take a dump.

 I reckon if we did all of these things they would have a really miserable time and will want to go home so here is my blog. My next post is going to be about something but I'm not sure what yet. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment