Friday 11 May 2012

Travelling

You may wonder "Why the hell has Haydn got the weird Italy pictures as his background when this blog has no relation to traveling what so ever" Well I will tell you something now, I go traveling all the time. Yesterday I traveled from Horsham up to my Uni and it was a right laugh, I was sitting there on the train just listening to my Ipod and having a brilliant time, and today as well I traveled from my room to the kitchen and met a ginger guy called Tom and probably a gay person who I shall not name. Anyway I go traveling all the time and I have loads of stories to tell you which I wont tell because I'm that kind of guy, I traveled to South gate yesterday just because I wanted to go to the KFC and I got some chicken then almost had food poisoning again and luckily I didn't get food poisoning. Then I traveled from the KFC to ASDA to shop for some groceries but I had enough groceries to last me ages so I just brought some booze, then I traveled from ASDA back to halls where I stayed there. As I said before, Traveling is a part of my every day life, sometimes I travel short distances and sometimes I travel long distances and tonight I am traveling to Angel to go to this club or something. I love Traveling because it really excites me seeing new places but I guess you all wont understand because you don't go Traveling and I'm better than you cause I go Traveling. If you like Traveling then look out for my next post where I don't know what I'm going to be talking about yet. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment